Sunday, April 22, 2012

Boy, how time flies. I can't believe it has been eight months since my last post. Just a quick update before I share my latest project.

My daughter Laine will be finishing her first year of college this week and moving back home. YAY!! She changed her major and is now a chemical engineering student.  It will definitely be harder work, but I know without a doubt she will excel. She is a smarty pants :)

 My other daughter Emily will be finished with her Junior year in high school next month.  She took first place in a newspaper fashion challenge back in September, and her fashion design class just had a fashion show that showcased all the students designs.  She rocked it. I am so incredibly proud of her.

As of lately, I have been busy painting all the doors and woodwork in our home a nice crisp white instead of the dirty white the builder used.

I made over our laundry room last month. I ripped out the builders shelf and replaced it with shelving from Ikea.  I love it. Sorry no before photos.


I made myself a piece of subway art.


Yesterday I made my friend some embellished dish towels that have been popping up on Pinterest. I thought they would make a cute birthday present.


I promise not to go eight months before posting again. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment